HOW FAR ALONG:
21 Weeks
HOW BIG IS THE BABY:
Baby weighs about 12.7 ounces and measures about 10.5 inches. As her digestive system preps for the outside world, she's manufacturing meconium -- the tarry black substance we'll find in her first dirty diaper (ew)! If it's a girl, she's already got a lifetime's supply of eggs in her womb -- about six million of them!. (via thebump.com)
I'll know today after the doctor's appointment, but I might not share! Ha ha
SLEEP:
Sleep is still really good. Daylight Savings Time was a total bonus this weekend. I woke up early for work today and I feel SO well rested!
BEST MOMENT OF THE LAST WEEK:
We just had a really fantastic week. We saw Mitch, Rae & Amelia on Halloween, we sent out invitations for our Gender Reveal Party this coming Friday, we went to dinner with Ashley & Chad (who we haven't seen in way too long!), I got my hair done on Saturday and we had Mark's cousin's wedding that evening. It was so great to see some of the Bailey Family and celebrate Jennifer's wedding with them. Sunday we had brunch with Mark's parents, brother & his wife and our niece before going back to Columbus. Then we got to babysit little Amelia while her Mom & Dad went to a show downtown. It was a BLAST! She was so much fun to play with and let me tell you; two-year-olds have no shortage of energy! Now as I am tryping this, I am a couple of hours away from finding out what this little baby in my belly is- a boy, or a girl!?
None.
FOOD AVERSIONS:
Pizza gave me bad heartburn yesterday. I think it's time to start staying away from anything with red sauce.
SYMPTOMS:
Same symptoms as last week. I wore heels to the wedding we went to this weekend and my back was KILLING me afterwards, but other than that I honestly cannot complain. I'm enjoying it all now because I know once that third trimester hits, discomfort is inevitable!
GENDER:
Let this be my official vote: I think it's a boy. I'll know in just a few short hours but won't be sharing the news with the world until we tell our family and friends this weekend. Stay tuned!
WHAT I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO:
Can you guess what the theme of today's post is? I can't WAIT to find out the gender! After that, I am so excited to have family and friends at my house for our gender reveal party. Below is the invite I came up with. I emailed it to friends and family and plan to do a few things with the mustache/bow theme to decorate for the party.
Also, I'm looking forward to Election Day. It's been built up so much over the past few months. I'm excited to exercise my right to vote and find out the outcome of the election. I know who I am voting for, do you?
WHAT I MISS:
Can I say wine enough times? No? Okay, well then, I miss wine. :) Finding new wines to try and making yummy meals to pair them with is something Mark and I really enjoy doing together and it's something I really miss a lot.
NEXT APPOINTMENT:
Today at 1:30 PM.


As I write this you're sitting at the docs office about to find out the gender! yay!! :) so happy for you both! see you Friday!!
ReplyDeleteLove the gender reveal invites, they are so cute! You look fabulous- can't wait to see you in person :)
ReplyDeleteahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh scusi...where is the gender reveal party update???? Hope it was a great time! :)
ReplyDeleteHi GF! I keep stalkin your page for updates...so I thought I'd say HI:) hehehe see you tonight! Can't wait to catch up then:)XO
ReplyDelete