I am so very sorry that I have been absent from blogging for a month. I didn't intend to keep forgetting but between our very fun gender-reveal party (more on that soon), hosting Thanksgiving at our house, and Jingle Bell Run, the Baileys have been busy bees. I am working on crafting some entries to tell you all a little bit more about what we've been up to, but for now, I have a couple of things I want to share. First things first.
We are overjoyed to announce that we are expecting a little girl! We had a great time revealing the gender to our friends and family.
I also found this poem today that really made me tear up! It is written in the voice of a mother, speaking to her child on her last few hours of pregnancy. I posted it here because I want to remember it and also share it with others.
Finally, here's a pic-stitch of how I've grown over the past couple of months. I will follow up tomorrow with a 26 week bumpdate and some details on how pregnancy is going (spoiler: I feel great still!). I hope everyone has a fabulous Thursday!
xoxo,
Rochelle



I looooove this!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete