Thursday, November 7, 2013

A Ten Month Recap, Part 1

This is for Kelly over at The Sarli Adventures.... and for myself because I totally let go of blogging.  I only ended up writing a few entries but I really enjoyed writing updates on our life and giving myself the opportunity to regularly practice writing.  I need to do this for me but also for Madeline and my family.  I'm not the person who will do a giant scrapbook at the end of Madeline's first year but I will do a Shutterfly photo book and use my blog as a reference point.

With that being said, this entry is a recap of the past ten months.  Last you heard from me I was 30 weeks pregnant.  Did I have the baby?  What did she look like?  How old is she now?  Here we go.

JANUARY 

Showers
Madeline's "Coming Home" Outfit
Nursery, Semi-Complete (we've added a couple of things I'll share later)

FEBRUARY

We watched my belly drop in my last few weeks of pregnancy
Coach looked out the window for her baby sister
Raechel, pregnant with Max, Krista with Liam, and myself with Madeline

MARCH

We had a baby!  It was a beautiful, wonderful, indescribable moment in our lives and we loved every single second of it.  The beginning of March was a total blur with the only thing that stuck out was hosting a barbecue for our friends on Sunday the 10th because it was warm out.  That next morning at 8 AM my water broke, and so our journey began.  Next up is the birth story.  
Four days before delivery

1 comment: