HOW FAR ALONG:
16 Weeks (sorry I'm posting this a few days late! I completely forgot to take the picture this past weekend!)
HOW BIG IS THE BABY:
Baby's now the size of an avocado! Watch what you say...tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean she can now pick up your voice. A few more minuscule changes: Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming (via thebump.com)
Haven't weighed myself this week! Probably about 7.5 to 8 pounds.
SLEEP:
I had a good week of sleep. Since I've had more energy and have been doing more at night, when I'm tired I'm tired so I fall asleep pretty fast. I've been getting up around 1 AM and 5 AM each night too.
BEST MOMENT OF THE LAST WEEK:
Our trip to the Funny Bone and to the OSU game were great. We had a pretty quiet week otherwise.
Not many.
FOOD AVERSIONS:
Leftovers just kind of creeped me out this week.
SYMPTOMS:
Feeling good! Allergies are out of control but that's every year, and not because of pregnancy.
GENDER:
We won’t find out until our November appointment, because Dr. Amato doesn’t check until after 20 weeks. I should be about 21 weeks at the time.
WHAT I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO:
If I would have posted this on Friday like I was supposed to, I would have said that I was looking forward to dinner with the girls at Cheesecake Factory on Saturday night :). Turns out, it was a good dinner and we had about 7 girls at the table. So much fun!
WHAT I MISS:
This doesn't have much to do with pregnancy but I miss my friends! Growing up spreads people out all over the place and my friends from home, my sorority sisters, my college friends, and more are spread all over the place.
NEXT APPOINTMENT:
Monday, October 8 at 1 PM

No comments:
Post a Comment